With Love From China
What Do You Want the World to Know?
Now is your chance to share your feelings about your home country–China–with the rest of the world.
You don’t have to be a writer. You don’t need a university degree.
What you do need is a desire to share something positive, cheerful, or inspirational. It’s as simple as answering the three questions below, in YOUR own words, and then sending them to the contact below. After your submission has been received, checked for originality, and accepted, you will be sent a one-time payment of 50 CNY via WeChat!
By submitting your piece and accepting payment, you agree to allow the owners of WhichCity.net to place your writing alongside others into its upcoming e-book, “With Love From China” (working title). By submitting and accepting the payment, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these terms. If, however, your submission is found to be plagiarized in any way, your piece will not be used and no payment will be given. You are, however, welcome to re-submit an original work, but there is no guarantee that it will be accepted/included in the final book. All submissions become the sole property of WhichCity.net and its owners.
- Answer the three questions below–in YOUR own words, and do not copy quotes from anyone else. Each answer must be 100% unique AND be at least 300 words (100 per question). Previously published or shared content must not be used, even if it is yours. It must be original!
- Send your answers to this email address, along with your name; Chinese name, English name, or both–all are okay! Whichever you prefer. If you prefer to not give your real name, that’s okay as well, but please give us a name that we can use for your piece (offensive names will cause your submission to be denied).
- Remember to include your
- In the email, please let us know your WeChat contact info so that, if your work is accepted, we can send your payment.
- If you do not hear from us within a short time, then it is possible that your work was not selected. However, you are always welcome to email us with any questions you may have.
The Three Questions:
- What would you most like to tell the people of the world about China?
- What would you most like to see happen in China’s future?
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be, and why?
Please feel free to share this with your friends, relatives, and strangers! We are seeking 150 contributors but if we get an abundance of good responses, we will consider expanding to include more!
As always, thank you for supporting WhichCity.net and we look forward to hearing what you would like to share with the world about China!